- Glycolic acid is an excellent treatment for fading dark pimple marks
- Prevents future acne breakouts.
- Prevents hyperpigmentation
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Use Glycolic acid by applying it as a thin layer at night.
- Then skip for 2 nights. Continue this for 2 weeks or so.
- After that use it every alternate day. If you find excessive skin peeling or skin roughness, stop use for a few days and restart
- Or as directed by the physician
- Acne, dry skin, hyperpigmentation
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.